We're excited to be forming our first Design Team and are looking for both Design Team members and Guest Designers.
We're looking for fun-loving, enthusiastic stampers who are creative, reliable and enjoy inspiring and encouraging others. The Design Team call closes April 10, but Guest Designers will be an on-going call.
Design Team Requirements:
● 4-6 cards or projects per month with occasional participation in a blog hop, challenge, or other special events
● One blog post/tutorial (or video) posted to Miss Ink featuring one of your cards each month (personal blogs are not required for DT consideration)
● Active promotion of our brand on social media
● Projects delivered on schedule with clean and bright photographs and clear writing
● Participation in a private Design Team forum
We'll send you new products with each release, and will feature you on our website and social media, as well as provide your bio and links to your blog/social media on our website.
If you're interested in being part of our team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
● Your name, where you live, and a bit about yourself.
● Links to your social media where you display your work (eg. Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, blog, etc.)
● Links to 5 projects that best represent your work, and a step-by-step or tutorial you've written if you have one. Links are strongly preferred, but attachments are acceptable, 300kb or less per photo. Please be wary of file size to make sure we receive your email.
● A list of any previous or current Design Team experience
● Please let us know if you'd also like to be considered as a Guest Designer.
The deadline for submissions is April 10, 2019.
This call is open to everyone, but international spots will be limited. We will contact you privately on or before April 17 if you have been selected to join our Design Team.