Here's how I made the card:
- Temporarily adhere stencil # 1 to an A2-size panel of Bristol Smooth white card stock using some Pixie Spray.
- Ink-blend the panel with Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink. Remove the stencil.
- Place Stencil #2 and use Mustard Seed Distress Oxide Ink for the outline.
- Stamp the images on some Neenah solar white card stock and color them in with alcohol markers.
- Fussy-cut the images or use an electronic cutting machine to cut them out.
- Adhere the focal image on the card panel with foam adhesive for added dimension.
- Adhere some star die-cuts to the card and use white gel pen to add some dots and stars to the panel for added interest and texture. These tiny details really help to make a cute card.
- Finish the card design by stamping the sentiment with VersaFine Claire in Nocturne.
I hope you like my holiday-themed card today and got inspired. The supplies I used are listed and linked below. Thank you for stopping by!