I was inspired by a card from Leanne West in which it looked like the card had multiple polaroid/instax photos on it. It's no secret that I love the Punny Farm Goat stamp set, so I set to work try to make a card in which one goat would "photobomb" each photo on the card. The card also uses the Springtime Banners and the Alice Background stamp sets.
1) This slim line card has the dimensions of a 8.5 inch by 3.5 inch card base. I cut out a 8 inch by 3 inch panel of kraft cardstock and a 1 inch by 8.5 inch panel of the yellow paper from the Lawn Fawn paper collection "Perfectly Plaid: Spring".
2) I didn't have a die that cut instax/polaroid photos so I improvised by selecting 2 rectangle dies that I had. I used a 3.5 inch by 2.5 inch rectangle die for the outside cut and placed a 2.5 inch by 2 inch smaller rectangle to cut the inside. Use what you whatever you have!
3) I stamped all the images with Gina K black amalgam ink from the different stamp sets for the left and right "photos" without masking, but had to do quite a bit of masking for the center "photo". First I stamped the goat, fussy cut a mask of the goat (mask was made with Avery Removable Adhesive Sheets), and placed the mask on prior to stamping the flower image. I then masked the flower and then stamped some more leaves. All images were masked (from all three"photos") prior to ink blending a background made up of a combination of Mowed Lawn and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink with a Trinity Blendability brush.
4) All images were copic colored: goat- (W3, E000 and the colorless blender), flower- (Y21 & Y11), leaves and grass (G46, G43), all birds (Y21, Y11, YR68, YR24) and the straw (E23). I speckled diluted gold paint with a brush, used a Sakura white gel pen to made a few highlights and added a few yellow sequins.
5) Sentiment was stamped with Catherine Pooler Black ink and each panel was adhered using double sided foam adhesive since I tied yellow Lawn Fawn twine around 2 of the panels.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that I inspired you to make your own goat photobombing card!