It's Niccole here to share a card I made using some of Miss Ink Stamps fun products.
For today I used the Between The Lines Stencil and the Thank You Very Much! Stamp Set
How to create this card:
- Start with an A2 card base
- Added a mirrored rectangle to the base
- Applied my Between The Line stencil to a white rectangle
- Turned my stencil and applied again, this time with red ink
- Glued to my mirrored piece
- Stamped and colored my Thank You Very Much! image
- Cut out image and added to my card with foam tape
- Added so musical notes around card
- Voila - all done!
Here is one more picture of the full card ...
Miss Ink products used:
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:
I have had so much fun playing with the Between The Lines stencil and the Thank You Very Much! stamp set.
Thank you so much for stopping by and spending some time with me.
Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers! -Nic-