Hello, it's Maria here today with a clean and simple card, showcasing the Magnolia Sympathy stamp set, and combining it with the Fine Lines Stencil and the Cloud Hearts Stencil.
Here's how I made the card:
- Use Pixie Spray and coat the Fine Lines Stencil. Set this aside to dry for about a minute before placing on an A2-size white card stock.
- Use a soft blending brush and some light gray dye ink to lightly add the color. Remove the stencil.
- Place the Cloud Hearts Stencil on the panel and use some blending brushes and distress oxide inks to ink-blend the background. Keep blending until you get a smooth transition between the colors.
- Stamp the image and the sentiment on the focal panel with VersaFine ink in Onyx Black and sprinkle some clear embossing powder.
- Use the heating tool to heat-set the image and the sentiment.
- Finish the design by adding some clear iridescent sequin for added texture.
I hope you like my card today. Thanks for stopping by!