It's Niccole, back again to share another card I made using some Miss Ink Stamps fun products.
For today's card I used the Rainbow Builder stencil, then Sunshine and Rainbows sentiment set, and the Dazzle Stars sequins mix.
How to create this card:
- A2 turquoise card base
- Stenciled two of the layers from the Rainbow Builder stencil set using multiple Distress Oxides
- Add the stenciled panel to the A2 card base
- Added a sentiment from the Sunshine and Rainbows sentiment set
- Applied it to a turquoise frame and added to to the card
- Finished it off with some holographic stars from the Dazzle Stars sequins pack
- Depending how you look at the stars, they are either turquoise blue or purple
- Voila - you are finished
Here is one more picture of the full card ...
Miss Ink products used:
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:
I have had so much fun playing with the Rainbow Builder stencil, the Sunshine and Rainbows sentiment stamp set, and the Dazzle Stars sequins pack.
Thank you so much for stopping by and spending some time with me.
Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers! -Nic-